I haven’t posted a smoothie in a while! Since I’ve been smoothie-ing-it-up (just ignore me) a lot lately, I thought I’d bring you a new favorite. Chocolate + Coconut = delicious. Nothing else needed to say. This smoothie gets extra creamy from the coconut/nut butter addition plus the chia seeds. Creamy chocolate shake with a hint of coconut flavor. I’m in.
Chocolate Coconut Smoothie
Write a review
- 1 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 scoop SFH coconut fuel *Use code LEXI for 10% off all orders
- 1 tbsp coconut butter or nut butter of choice
- 1 tbsp good quality cocoa powder
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Ice cubes
- 1. Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth, garnish as desired and enjoy!
- For extra coconut flavor add 1/4 tsp organic coconut extract
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://www.lexiscleankitchen.com/